I'm the most angry over the fact that he's going to get away with all of it. He will drop dead (hopefully soon) and never have to answer for it. And his enablers will get away with it, too.
Relatable. I too avoid contemplating the orange toddler king but hoped to amplify this artist and express my appreciation for our PM (who has an absolutely impossible job and yet seems to be doing better than anyone could expect).
Honestly the shenanigans that is going on in the world today is mind boggling, mine you NZ's govt isn't much better, thankfully we have general elections soon.
I know you're not responsible. We went to two comedy shows in Dublin this summer and your kind words remind me of the Americans in the crowds, attempting to distance themselves...one comedian joked, "you used to come to Ireland and chant U.S.A. we're #1, but now what are you? Like #39?" I know that comedy is about speaking truth to power, but I wanted that comedian to move on to another topic. Also, in a group of foreigners, we met a tourist who lives in Washington DC, and when she shared that info, she was immediately asked about January 6th and it clearly made us all uncomfortable. However, I think the whole world is still confused about how this happened a second time. Nevertheless, remember your manners, folks.
I actually lost a Canadian friend (online, but still) because of all this. She said she knew I didn't support him and it was nothing personal, but she wants nothing to do with any American ever again. That one stung.
The book title is sadly absolutely correct. I say Im sorry so much to Canadians it makes me cry. It's heavy here. Musk helped him fix the election as you know. He was smug and admitted it at a rally. I fear what our midterm elections will bring with this man. Im embarrassed by what the US has become. I sure hope I can still travel to Canada. 🇨🇦 i may never leave🤭
Regretfully, no one here in the US is shocked either. He's awful. But know that I believe most Americans (and the world) stand with Canada. I know I do!
It still amazes me that He is our president and all that he's gotten away with.
ReplyDeleteIt's mind-blowing. We're so sorry this happened to you (and the world). Sigh.
DeleteTrump is a classic crazymaker, no doubt about it.
ReplyDeleteMichael de Adder does a fine job at highlighting what makes him particularly disqualifying.
DeleteI'm the most angry over the fact that he's going to get away with all of it. He will drop dead (hopefully soon) and never have to answer for it. And his enablers will get away with it, too.
ReplyDeleteYes, there will never be any consequences...think of all the advance pardons that will be granted before he finally finally finally leaves.
DeleteAnyone who is surprised by this bullshit has not been paying attention. (Sorry for swearing on your blog! He brings that side out in me.)
ReplyDeleteHe brings out that side in all of us. No prob.
DeleteOn a much happier note, I see on your sidebar that you read Orbital! WOW I loved that book. So, so good.
ReplyDeleteA happier note, indeed. Yes, it was like a poem and I enjoyed it.
DeleteHe is a lying, hypocritical POS.
ReplyDeleteYes he is.
DeleteHe is almost as stupid as he is odious. And no one can do anything about it.
ReplyDeleteHe has destabilized the US and the world and his sycophants enabled it; there will never be any consequences.
DeleteWell done to PM Carney - I wish some in the Trump administration would see the truth and tell it!
ReplyDeleteWe all wish for that but we sure have been wishing a long time now....
Delete...I need to pass Michael de Adder's cartoon on!
ReplyDeleteYes, his point of view and his art is more necessary than ever before.
DeleteI could get an ulcer if I let myself think about him too much. He's an idiot.
ReplyDeleteRelatable. I too avoid contemplating the orange toddler king but hoped to amplify this artist and express my appreciation for our PM (who has an absolutely impossible job and yet seems to be doing better than anyone could expect).
DeleteHonestly the shenanigans that is going on in the world today is mind boggling, mine you NZ's govt isn't much better, thankfully we have general elections soon.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for an improved government in NZ.
DeleteI apologize on behalf of my country. I'm so embarrassed.
ReplyDeleteI know you're not responsible.
DeleteWe went to two comedy shows in Dublin this summer and your kind words remind me of the Americans in the crowds, attempting to distance themselves...one comedian joked, "you used to come to Ireland and chant U.S.A. we're #1, but now what are you? Like #39?" I know that comedy is about speaking truth to power, but I wanted that comedian to move on to another topic. Also, in a group of foreigners, we met a tourist who lives in Washington DC, and when she shared that info, she was immediately asked about January 6th and it clearly made us all uncomfortable. However, I think the whole world is still confused about how this happened a second time. Nevertheless, remember your manners, folks.
Thank you for that.
DeleteI actually lost a Canadian friend (online, but still) because of all this. She said she knew I didn't support him and it was nothing personal, but she wants nothing to do with any American ever again. That one stung.
Wow. That's ridiculous (and not very Canadian, iyam.)
DeleteI agree. It seemed to be on a level almost as petty as this country's commander in chief.
DeleteThe book title is sadly absolutely correct. I say Im sorry so much to Canadians it makes me cry. It's heavy here. Musk helped him fix the election as you know. He was smug and admitted it at a rally. I fear what our midterm elections will bring with this man. Im embarrassed by what the US has become. I sure hope I can still travel to Canada. 🇨🇦 i may never leave🤭
ReplyDeleteSorry you're going through this but you're tough and so are we.
DeleteRegretfully, no one here in the US is shocked either. He's awful. But know that I believe most Americans (and the world) stand with Canada. I know I do!
ReplyDeleteThank you. We're just the current target; there will be more, sadly.
DeleteOh gosh… we are so embarrassed to have him as our president. And twice?!? No less. Arrrghhh!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's an embarrassment for sure.
Delete