Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

Things that deserve the stink eye

Right back at ya, Wordle: 🖕

I quit Wordle last year and when someone asked me why, I didn't think before saying, "Connections is superior word-play." 

Well.

Apparently, Wordle heard me? Because, sentient? Because AI? Because I'm paranoid? Because, when I recently resumed play, I noticed Wordle was unusually difficult, like it was AWARE of my unpremeditated (yet accurate) SMEAR and had received an ALERT. Despite Google's pledge otherwise, (sure, Jan) we all know our phones are listening to us, right? 

Okay yes I sound a bit paranoid but consider how many five letter words support my (admittedly pea-brain) hypothesus: FISHY, SHADY, CAGEY, using GUILE to play DIRTY. Well Wordle, if you have indeed evolved, become sentient, or AI sophisticated, I bet you can't "hear" this,  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ nor can you unscramble this: ⃞⃞⃞⃞⃞ 😏

3 comments:

  1. Take that Wordle! lol, definitely listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha, oh, you're definitely on Wordle's shit list now, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pshaw. I play both! (Connections IS far superior.)

    ReplyDelete