Pages

Friday, August 21, 2026

Things that deserve more stink eye?

Um, this was a surprise. Hmm...is it just a coincidence or is this some sort of (cryptic) response to my recent post (beef) about WORDLE?

Um, you know when you've been joking (shit-talking) about the Internet (wasteland) and sharing your totally unserious (serious) feelings about sentient (consciously malicious) technology and (hostile) AI and the INEVITABLE SINGULARITY SPONSORED BY BILLIONAIRES (the greed-based ongoing decline toward a hell-scape dystopia whereby us regular folks are enslaved by our phones/ technology in service to corrupt influencers and unrestrained plutocrats aka META et al).... Well c'mon Internet (LORD OF THE PINGS), all I did was challenge WORDLE to a battle of wits!

So, am I officially frenemies with WORDLE? Or is this a white flag? Or is this a threat disguised as a white flag? (Spoiler: YES IT IS.) Now that they've destabilized me, who knows what this means, and what's next?!

24 comments:

  1. They're coming for you:) One wordle at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one achievement I've never unlocked...and never will unless I switch my starting word, which has already been a solution once. Before I started using it.

    Story of my life...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it's like discovering one's lotto numbers were a past winner. Sigh.

      Delete
  3. I've never tried wordle although I know people who are addicted to it, as for the internet...it's never worth taking seriously, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your voice-of-reason comment. Agreed.

      Delete
  4. Uh oh, Wordle is coming for you now. Better be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facts! Also this: thank you for playing along with my nonsense. :)

      Delete
  5. Wooooow! That's totally amazing! We do WORDLE with our daughter in Illinois and son in Africa. I'm OK with WORDLE. BUT it takes both Art and me to attempt to figure out Connections. Incredibly, our son is able to get it 90% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, just a random guess...could happen to anyone. :)

      Delete
  6. Be careful, be very careful, and don't sit with your back to the window . . . or door . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. My start word is too obscure, almost archaic, to ever get it in one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like the lottery it may one day work, but yes, unlikely.

      Delete
  8. Wow!
    Do you have to find a new starting word now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...there enough frustration in my life, I don't need WORDLE !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm impressed, more good luck though than management....LOL

    ReplyDelete