Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things that are most likely the devil:

Yup. The wood chipper. I am currently coveting a wood chipper. What guy wouldn't want one? Imagine the stress that could be alleviated with a good wood chipper session. First, I would begin with the traditional choice: wood in the form of trees and tree debris. I might follow this with random 2x4s in my shed. Followed by maybe a fence post or an old door then random plastic things like a laundry hamper. A pumpkin! A watermelon! An old bike! The neighbour's yappy dog! Okay. I apologize. I need to go calm down now.

7 comments:

Josh said...

The woodchipper is most certainly the opposite of the devil.

Just SO said...

Although wood chippers scare the beejezus out of me I would love to have one around so I could make my own mulch to put on my garden and flower beds. It would save me many a trip to the green waste when I get to trimming trees.

Alas I think that it too scary of a thing to have. So I will go with your assessment of it. Especially after having seen the movie Fargo. *shudder*

Missy said...

Oh Yeah! I need a WoodChipper! LOL

DB Stewart said...

@ Josh Something you wrote inspired me to ponder the woodchipper and considering how powerless I would be to "pushing the boundaries," I still think it's the devil (but awesome at the same time).

@ Just SO Yes. Fargo disturbed me too--a totally unforgetable film.

@Missy I thought this was a guy-thing but you and Just SO have changed my mind.

Anonymous said...

You've sold me. All I need is field to put it in, a lot of snow and a supply of bodies...

prairiegirl said...

hehehe, that sounds like a very good idea! :)

DB Stewart said...

@dadwhowrites These things practically sell themselves don't they.

@prairiegirl I'm from the prairies too; maybe that's why this thing makes us both giddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...