Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things that deserve the stink-eye:

when high-school boys have to do science experiments for homework.

#jake&mac
#arethoseturdsintheforeground?!

13 comments:

  1. Is that... cake? I never had cake based experiments when I was in school, I feel like I missed out :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you pointed out the foreground turds. That's hilarious. Is it science or a home-ec experiment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a surrealist painting... only with pastry instead of clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks...delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I remember is a few faulty volcanoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @VinnyC The Persistence of Memory! Very clever dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've totally made that before! Kept on putting it back in the oven thinking with just a little more time it would rise and not be crusty goo. Nope. Turns out i forgot all the rising agents.

    That looks pretty close to bread though! Nice try to all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL So..the turds...Did you get an answer?haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister made a fancy supper for our family visiting her some 20 years ago, when her daughter was about two years old. Joan went out of her way to make something "special" and I think she called it "beef roulade." When she put one on my niece's plate, her eyes opened wide and she asked her mom, "You want us to eat poop?" -Kate

    ReplyDelete