Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wordfuse (Wildlife Edition)

On our way out of Jasper, Alberta yesterday we were treated to a little animal safari when we drove past this mountain goat who barely gave us the stink-eye. Obviously  we were on his highway but I suspect he knew nothing about the sickeningly giant bloodstain we had encountered on the road a few minutes earlier. He should have checked his twitter feed I guess.

This goat definitely had previous drive-thru work experience because we pulled up directly beside him. (I almost ordered onion rings.) Then my wife pointed out that although he seemed quite docile, we could be potentially head-butted at any moment: explain that to the insurance agent. My daughter wanted to reach out and pet him but I yelled TICKS just because I'm a total buzz-kill like that sometimes.

Anyway, you know what you call this "short account of a particular incident" right? An anecgoat.

Sorry.

#lamepunaddiction
#somepartofmybraindidnotdevelopproperly

9 comments:

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

I let out an audible groan at "anecgoat", bravo haha.

Pickleope said...

In contrast to Mike, I got a big grin. Love me some puns. But like your wife, I would have been paranoid that goat would bash up the car.

Mel said...

I'm gonna go ahead and say that some part of your brain developed TOO properly.

britniebrewington said...

That was funny. And I laughed out loud for real. Anecgoat! Lol

wendy said...

this is great, had me giggling out loud.
"didn't check his twitter feed"...hysterical.
I have never been to Jasper National Park. Nope.
It is on my "get er done list"
I mean , hey, we are certainly reasonably close to there.

SherilinR said...

my mom once had her car window broken by a zebra's head when she drove through one of those crazy safari parks. talk about weird explanations to the insurance agent!

Imelda said...

Hah! Anecgoat indeed. :-) wait 'til my children hear this.

michael.offworld said...

Ha ha ha.

Nicole Leigh Shaw said...

I could live off puns and butter ad be quite happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...