Curious about that, I decided to do an inventory of sorts. In my home, here's what I counted:
- There are at least 11 keys on my laptop that I’ve never used.
- I have 67 blank CDs and 13 blank DVDs. (Um, how much data could I possibly need to store?)
- We own 5 cameras.
- There are 6 bottles of shampoo in my shower and there are 3 bathrooms in my house.
- There are more than 25 coats hanging in various closets in my home.
- There are 36 dinner plates in my cupboards.
- There are 43 DVDS in our TV cabinet (for one TV).
- There are 6 phones in my house (and 4 people in my family).
- We own 2 popcorn-makers, 5 frying pans, 11 pots, 2 crock-pots, 1 grill, 2 griddles (and there are 4 burners on my stove).
- There are 53 electrical outlets in my house, many with something plugged in.
- I have one banana guard—a plastic case that prevents the banana in my lunch from getting bruised. Seriously.
- And finally, there are 372 headache pills in my cabinet. Maybe now I know why.
My conclusion? Stuff is the devil.