Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bumblebee


















It's before 7 a.m. and I can hear the bumblebee trapped in our living room. I noticed the bee yesterday but the buzzing subsided and I forgot to find a jar.

This happens in our home sometimes. Somehow, especially in Spring, a few bumblebees will find their way into our home and become trapped.
Such a fierce little creature, seeking freedom, struggling, looking for any way out.

Did you know bumblebees can sting and bite? Repeatedly.

I think I know this bumblebee.

2 comments:

Sultan said...

Frightening in a primal kind of way.

Chelle said...

I bought this bee killer spray like 5 years ago. Anyhow, a GIANT bee got in the house and was caught behind my stylish venetian blind. I wasn't going near the kitten sized thing, so I dug out my bee killer spray. I sprayed it on the bee and it literally dropped dead on the spot. ON THE SPOT. Now who's scary?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...