Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Things that deserve the stink-eye:

going through the wash.

If you blur your eyes, that's me in Grade 4. I went through the wash. No big deal, right? We've all been through the wash at one point or another and another and maybe another too. But we're still here. Faded. Or pixelated. A little worn, but still here.

After several months working on another course, I have some time off. And I'm nearing the end of this Master's degree. So, for about three weeks, I am going to read (what I want). And write. And sleep late. And watch movies. And talk. And talk to myself. And walk. And laugh. And ponder the sky. And ski? And be silent. And be thankful. And be.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your three weeks of down time! And happy holidays to you and your family.

jenny_o said...

Aha, I had no idea why there was such radio silence from you - kudos for working on a new set of initials! I'm sure you'll appreciate your time off - enjoy. Compliments of the season to you and yours.

Vinny C said...

Having time to be sounds great! Let me know what it's like, okay?

Mel said...

Enjoy just being. It really is a wonderful thing. And thanks for the reminder to us all that we are still here, even if we go through the wash a time or two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...