Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Things that deserve the stink-eye:

I bought these much-too-expensive Cracker Jacks so I could enjoy me an innocent little time-travel-trip back to my boyhood but instead all I got was:
a. about 6 peanuts.
b. a cheap sheriff sticker (instead of the sheriff badge like I deserved, I mean come on).
c. annoyed because I wore my sheriff sticker but it must have fallen off after about ten minutes and then I couldn't find it and thus I didn't get to be the sheriff for very long.
d. about 1000 calories and bummed.

Sometimes being a grown up is unnecessarily hard.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, I hear ya. I too have been sucked in by the Crackerjack Nostalgia Scam. But once -- only once. Bastards.

Vinny C said...

I'm pretty sure cheap stickers are pretty much all you get in those now.

WAIT..! You got peanuts???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...