Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Things one should never outgrow:

Click here to read more about
the above tragedy.
How did I not know about ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST DAY?! Apparently, it's TODAY (the first Saturday in February) and as I write this, IT IS CURRENTLY PAST 4 PM. 

I feel like Eeyore. 

Nevertheless, I recall Eeyore's famous words, "This is bullshit."

Truth be told, let's be honest, even perhaps (dare I say?) woke. Capitalism invented all of these and other types of days to sell us something and exploit us mercilessly and I am absolutely here for this particularly delicious and hopefully chocolate instance. Why? Because ice cream is the answer to all life's problems. Am I right?

Therefore, my friends, I wish you ice cream for breakfast TOMORROW, or for supper tonight (a great idea) or whenever. Scoop, there it is! 

(P.S. Thanks to Kathy G for inspiring my alarm, and this blogpost.)

4 comments:

Kathy G said...

Thanks for the shout out. I guess my local media did a better job of getting the word about the "holiday" out than in other places.

Anvilcloud said...

Never heard of it. Maybe for dessert tomorrow evening since it is grandson's birthday. But do enjoy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mark it on your calendar for next year!

37paddington said...

Nothing quite as refreshing as ice cream, or my personal fave, gelato.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...