Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Absorbed.

Careful. It's easy to miss a perfect day. Some days are so simple they may not warrant much reflection, but I am happy to say, I absorbed everything today:

  1.  sleeping in and waking up and knowing my grown son is home.
  2.  a mid-morning nap.
  3.  a stone brought from Hawaii for me. 
  4.  eggs fried in coconut oil.
  5.  breakfast with almost everyone I love (only one missing and she comes next weekend).
  6.  next-level laughter.
  7.  warm and melty outdoors.
  8.  a long walk.
  9.  slush.
  10.  successfully avoiding that trucker's attempt to splash me hard.
  11.  a silly movie.
  12.  another (yes another!) nap.
  13.  new iTunes.
  14.  lazy cabbage rolls.
  15.  a phone call from my daughter.
  16.  this video.
  17.  canned peaches.
  18.  a hug.  
  19.  SNL.
  20.  & fresh sheets.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Isn't it crazy that only BC and Alberta have this balmy spring-like weather right now and the rest of Canada is stuck in a polar vortex? Not to engage in schadenfreude or anything but it's so rare that we're in this position. Have a lovely long weekend and Valentines Day!

michael.offworld said...

Ahhh. That's how you do it right.

Mel said...

THAT is a very good day indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...