Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sometimes it's the little things.

Cornflakes you ask?
Believe me. This pic is way better than, well...
let's just say don't google "dead skin flakes."
(And for those of you who will now immediately
feel compelled to google there, don't say I didn't warn you.)
Apparently the average person sheds 40 pounds of dead skin in a lifetime. With no effort. Whatsoever.

No treadmill. No calorie counting. No avoiding the 4 food groups: sugar, salt, fat & alcohol. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yup. This is the PERFECT diet.

Now I just have to figure out how to do this all at once.

11 comments:

SherilinR said...

i'm having difficulty resisting the urge to google dead skin... the pull is strong.

Vinny C said...

This is just the thing I'm looking for! This could mean the end of running!

P.S. I Googled it. Sorry! I know you said not to, but I couldn't help myself.

Nicole Leigh Shaw said...

Man, I have to Google the dead skin thing, too.

Get back to us when you figure out how to shed it all at once. I'm. So. In.

Pickleope said...

Ew ew ew ew ew. You warned us, but I did it anyway. Gross gross ewwww and ick.

Rubye Jack said...

For some reason, I decided to pass on googling dead skin flakes. However, I did give it a thought. Okay, this means I'm going to have to or the curiosity will be with me all day long.

Elly Lou said...

I was eating raisin bran, damnit.

Nubian said...

Not. Going. To. Google. It.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Weird to think how all of the skin that you can see on the outside of people is dead.

michael.offworld said...

This is kind of gross. :)

Munk said...

The dbs Exfoliation Diet.

Chelle said...

Exfoliate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...