I’m a curious guy and I need answers. These are my latest questions.
1. Is there anyone else out there without a cell phone? If so, call me.
2. Where can I get high speed metabolism?
3. Where’s Waldo’s girlfriend Wilma?
4. Will the world ever get out of debt?
5. Why do we need rich bank executives?
6. Why are there so many knuckleheads in charge?
7. Why does so much last for so little anymore? For example, why is my laptop “obsolete” two weeks after I bought it?
8. If it says on my box of compact fluorescent light bulbs that they last for nine years, how am I supposed to keep a record of how long I’ve had all my light bulbs and who would actually do that?
9. When will girls get sick of vampires and start liking sporty guys again or better yet: humorous couch potato guys?
10. If the can opener was invented after the can, what will inventors think of next?
11. What will our children tell their grandchildren about growing up now?
12. Why aren’t all drug dealers in jail?
13. Why don’t investors invest in people?
14. When will we run out of clean water?
15. What comes after Facebook?
16. If social networking is so great, why are so many people so lonely?
17. Why don’t more people have segways?
18. When exactly did I go from heartthrob to mall cop?
19. Do some people actually feel it in their bones?
20. Where did the swine flu go?