Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weird Word-of-the-Day Wednesday

      My wife just surprised me with this chocolate bar like two seconds ago. I like her. Therefore, today's weird word-of-the-day is chocoiste....

     After wasting a significant amount of time researching this word, I could not locate its definition. So, I'll make my own.
     To me is sounds like a Fa-rench noun. Fa-rench for someone who hoardes chocolate deep within the Louvre so at night he can surface and walk the parquet floors to write sweet cryptic messages for his long-missing lover but mostly for Dan Brown to research and write preposterous yet annoyingly absorbing books about. 
     Okay. Sugar high. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Damn! Now I have to have chocolate!!!

Sultan said...

Great word!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...